ICDL US Test Centers use In-Application tests from EnlightKS to ensure that students receive a truly "realistic" test of their skills. All you need is an Internet connection and the latest version of Java (which is available as a free download).
ICDL certification test platform is a hosted, web-based application that makes the whole process of administering and delivering ICDL tests as simple and straightforward as possible. A hosted, web-based platform means all ICDL test data is held securely in a central database. That means that there is no manual transferring of data, and that test center managers have instant access to all the results data they need.
Powerful reporting tools give you greatly enhanced visibility and tracking, and administrative effort is reduced still further because all results are automatically made available to test centers.
Advantages for Test Centers
- Easy, online administration and results reporting for candidates
- No “lost” test results if network or computer fails
- Automated marking of tests with immediate candidate feedback
- Multi-site administration with delegated local administration
- Ability to enter results from manual & other automated systems
- Dedicated support and training
Advantages for Candidates
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- In-application tests providing a “realistic” test environment
- Diagnostic tests including detailed feedback; an invaluable part of the learning process