ICDL Advanced Spreadsheets is a high level certification program which presents candidates with the opportunity to bring their spreadsheet skills to an expert level. This allows them to use the full potential of the spreadsheet application to produce higher quality management information.
Individuals with ICDL Advanced Spreadsheets certified skills can:
- Produce higher quality information
- Pinpoint key information quicker and more easily
- Provide more sharply-defined analysis
- Produce more sophisticated reports
- Use advanced editing, data handling, functions and analysis features
- Use macros within the spreadsheets application
Who is it for?
Prospective candidates should ideally have the ICDL certification and/or previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within a spreadsheet application in a personal or professional context. Spreadsheet applications enable candidates to manipulate and produce precise information and conduct crucial data analysis. The ICDL Advanced Spreadsheets certification has been specifically designed to provide candidates with the skills to exploit the full potential of the spreadsheet application.